Learn how to make crispy fried Brinjal (Vangyache Kaap), an easy to make Maharashtrian style recipe from our chef Archana on Ruchkar Mejwani. Along with Brinjal you can similarly make Fried Potatoes, Yam Raw Bananas.
|Bottle gourds||2 (chopped into big pieces)|
|Raw bananas||2 (chopped into big pieces)|
|Yam||1/2 (chopped into big pieces)|
|Masala mix||1 Teaspoon|
|Coriander leaves||1 Tablespoon|
|Semolina||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a plate arrange chopped brinjal, bananas& yam pieces.
2. Marinate the pieces with ginger garlic paste, mix masala, coriander leaves & salt.
3. In a pan heat some oil.
4. Coat the pieces with semolina and put them for shallow frying.
5. Fry on both the sides till the vegetables are cooked.
6. Serve hot with steamed rice & dal.