Learn how to make Maharashtrian style Chicken Sukka at home from our chef Archana on Ruchkar Mejwani. Chicken Sukka recipe is a dry preparation of chicken in Indian spices and cooked in butter.
|Coriander leaves||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ginger garlic paste||2 Tablespoon (Ginger Garlic Crush)|
|Masala mix||1 Tablespoon|
|Biryani masala||1 Teaspoon|
|Red chilli powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a mixer grinder add onion, coriander leaves & water. Grind everything to a smooth paste. Keep this paste aside.
2. In a large bowl add chicken. Marinate the chicken with ginger garlic crush, mix masala, biryani masala, red chilli powder, salt, coriander leaves & the masala paste.
3. In a frying pan heat butter and oil.
4. Once the butter melts, add the marinated chicken.
5. Then add little water and mix well.
6. Cover it with a lid and let the chicken cook for 10 to 15 minutes.
7. Garnish it with lemon juice and coriander leaves.
8. Chicken Sukka is ready to plate.