Learn how to make crispy Surmai Fry, an easy to make Indian style fish recipe at home in low oil from our chef Archana on Ruchkar Mejwani.
|Fish filets||5 (Surmai Pieces / Seer fish)|
|Ginger garlic paste||1 Teaspoon|
|Masala mix||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Rice flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Coriander leaves||1 Tablespoon|
|Oil||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Marinate the fish pieces with ginger garlic paste, mix masala, lemon juice, coriander leaves & salt.
2. In a flat dish put some rice flour.
3. Put the fish pieces in the rice flour and coat them well on both the sides.
4. In a pan heat some oil.
5. On slow flame cook the fish for about 5 -7 mins.
6. Flip it and fry it on the other side as well.
7. Surmai Fry is ready to serve.