Watch how to make Palak Rice, an easy to make rice recipe by Anushruti.
Palak rice recipe is healthy and flavorful rice dish. A perfect comfort food for your family. It's full of nutrition and will definitely fill your tummy. So make sure you cook Palak Rice for your next meal.
|Basmati rice||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs) (300 grams)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cinnamon pieces||2 Small|
|Green cardamom pods||To Taste|
|Crushed black pepper||To Taste|
|Coriander powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Finely chopped spinach||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Soak Basmati Rice in water for 15- 20 minutes, later drain the water from the rice.
2. Pour water in pan and allow it to become hot.
3. In a pan add ghee to which add cloves, cinnamon, bay leaf, cardamom pods and some freshly crushed black pepper and stir the mixture well
4. Stir in the rice in the mixture and add coriander powder and saute the mixture
5. Add spinach to the rice and keep the mixture stirring
6. Pour the hot water into the rice pan, add salt and juice of Lime and stir it and cover the lid for 15 minutes or until the rice is done
7. Serve and Enjoy!