Learn how to make Cauliflower Green Curry, a delicious curry recipe by Anushruti only on Rajshri Food!
Cauliflower Green Curry is a simple curry that goes good with rice or chapati or plain paratha. It is easy to make and taste marvelous. So watch and learn how to make Cauliflower Green Curry only on Rajshri Food
|Grated coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fresh coriander leaves||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mint leaves||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped fresh ginger||2 Teaspoon|
|Water||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil/Ghee||2 Tablespoon|
|Cumin seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Green cardamom pods||4|
|Cinnamon stick||1 Inch|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Salt||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Lemon||1/2 , juiced|
1. Clean and wash the cauliflower, cut into florets and steam them until tender.
2. Grind the ingredients to be ground into a fine paste using the water with the help of a food processor or blender. In a medium sized wok or kadhai, heat the ghee or vegetable oil over a low flame.
3. While the fat heats up, put in the cloves, cardamom pods, cinnamon and peppercorns and crush lightly in a mortar and pestle.
4. This will help to release more flavors. Add in the cumin seeds and the crushed spices into the oil or ghee and stir gently for a couple of minutes until they turn aromatic.
5. Stir in the ground paste and fry for 3 to 4 minutes until the raw smell disappears. Add the cooked cauliflower pieces, pour in the water and bring the entire mixture to a boil.
6. This should take another 3 to 4 minutes. Put in the salt and lime juice and turn off the heat.
7. Serve hot. Enjoy!