Quick and Easy Indian snack called Bread Rolls stuffed with potatoes is a good dish to serve when friends and family visit you this year for Diwali festivities.
|Onion||1/2 Small , chopped|
|Cilantro||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs) , chopped|
|Grated ginger||2 Tablespoon|
|Red chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Garam masala||1 Teaspoon|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For deep frying)|
1. Prepare the stuffing by combining stuffing ingredients
2. Remove the end portions of the slices. Dip each slice in water to just make it wet. Remove the excess water
3. Fill the slice of bread with potatoes. Close and seal. Once all rolls are ready.
4. Heat some oil in a pot. Deep fry rolls. Soak out the excess oil by putting them on paper towel.
5. Serve with chutney of your choice.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1828Calories from Fat 522
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 59 g90.8%
Saturated Fat 8 g40%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 2424 mg101%
Total Carbohydrates 282 g94%
Dietary Fiber 31 g124%
Sugars 15 g
Protein 47 g94%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet