Perfect quick and easy breakfast or light lunch recipe! You will love mini Cheelas in your lunch box!
|Semolina||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Besan flour||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Coriander cumin powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Turmeric powder||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Yogurt||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Green chilli paste||1 Teaspoon|
|Ginger paste||1 Teaspoon|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs) (as required)|
|Oil||3 Tablespoon (For greasing)|
1. In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients including semolina, besan, coriander-cumin powder, turmeric powder, and salt.
2. To this, add wet ingredients that includes yogurt, ground ginger paste, and green chilli paste.
3. Add water little by little until you get the consitency of a pancake batter.
4. You can allow this batter to ferment for 30 minutes or prepare this instantly.
5. Check the batter for consistency and add water if required.
6. Heat a nonstick pan in low to medium heat and spread the batter nicely.
7. Smear oil if required.
8. Cook on both the sides until its crisp and brown.
9. Serve hot with your favorite sauces or chutneys.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1442Calories from Fat 349
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 40 g61.5%
Saturated Fat 7 g35%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 610 mg25.42%
Total Carbohydrates 219 g73%
Dietary Fiber 16 g64%
Sugars 10 g
Protein 47 g94%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet