Here's a simple recipe to prepare mouth watering dahi puri. This is a popular Indian street food dish and can be easily prepared at home almost effortlessly.
|Garbanzo beans||1 Cup (16 tbs) , boiled|
|Potato||1 , boiled, peeled and chopped|
|Aloo bhujia||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cucumber||2 Tablespoon , chopped finely|
|Chopped coriander||2 Tablespoon|
|Chat masala||To Taste|
|Chopped onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Green chili||1 , chopped finely|
|Black salt||To Taste|
|Cumin powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Red chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Coriander powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Tamarind chutney||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Yogurt||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Coriander chutney||2 Tablespoon|
1. On a plate place the golguppas. Create an indentation in each one of them as shown in the video.
2. Put garbanzo beans in each of the golgappas followed by boiled potato, onion, green chili, aaloo bhujia.
3. Pour yogurt in each of the golgappas followed by tamarind chutney. Add the yogurt once again and drizzle with some coriander chutney.
4. Sprinkle aaloo bhujia and chopped coriander on golgappas.
5. Add chat masala, chili powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and black salt.
6. Drizzle with some more yogurt and tamarind chutney before serving.