Let's sweeten our tastebuds with besan ke laddos.. Why shouldn't we? We have many reasons to make these beautiful laddos, be it our never ending festive season, or our revamped look or that just anytime crave.. That earthy-nutty flavor from slowly roasted Besan, with loads of ghee a hint of cardamom.. Make it for Diwali, Holi, Raksha Bandhan, Ganesh Chaturthi or any occasion, Everyone will just love them! So make share the love.
|Besan||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Powdered sugar||3/4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Powdered nuts||3 Tablespoon|
1. Heat ghee. Add gram flour, stir and cook until you get very aromatic smell.
2. Transfer besan to a plate. Add nut powder, cardamom powder and powdered sugar. Mix well.
3. Drizzle ghee over the besan.
4. Divide the dough and roll the besan ladoos.
5. Sprinkle nut powder and serve.