Kulfi is a delicious non churn ice cream popular all over the world. In this video sweet Mango pulp is used to make one of the most favourite flavours. This is a short cut version of a traditional Kulfi.
|Whipping cream||200 Milliliter|
|Canned mango pulp||200 Milliliter|
|Sugar||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Evaporated milk||370 Milliliter (1 Can)|
|Ginger powder||1/4 Teaspoon|
1. Whisk whipping cream, starting from a low speed and gradually building it up.
2. Slowly add mango puree and mix until well blended.
3. Taste and adjust for sugar. Whisk more until the sugar is well incorporated.
4. Add ginger powder and mix. Transfer to a chilled bowl and let it refrigerate.
5. Meanwhile, whisk evaporated milk until nice and frothy.
6. Fold the mango mixture with the evaporated milk.
7. Pour the kulfi mix into the kulfi mould.
8. Cover with tin foil and freeze for at least 1/2 an hour.
9. Make an incision in the centre of the tin foil and insert the popsicle stick into the kulfi.
10. Freeze until well set.
11. Dip the kulfi into warm water and unmould it.
12. Serve as it is and enjoy!!