Thinking what to roll up for your lil one's lunch box? Here's a easy peasy Indian Style Healthy recipe, Veg Wraps.. Nothing but, some stir fried vegetables and marinated paneer rolled up in a roti.. Colorful and Crunchy veggies like Carrots, Beans, Red Cabbage, Bell Peppers and Onions stir fried in less oil with some salt and chat masala.. Delicious Pan Grilled Paneer tikka, rolled in rotis is a delight! Even a kid who does not like veggies would adore it! So, instead of the old sabzi roll, try this veggie rolls and pack it in your lil one's lunch box or in yours.. Kids or Adults, both would love em!!
|Carrots||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Capsicum||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) (3 Colors)|
|Paneer strips||7 (1 cm thickness, 3 cm wide, 6|
|Cabbage||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onion||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Green chutney||3 1/2 Tablespoon|
|Chat masala||1 1/2 Teaspoon|
|Red chili||1 Teaspoon|
|Ketchup||1 1/2 Tablespoon|
1. Heat a pan on medium heat.
2. Meanwhile mix yogurt, chaat masala, kashmiri red chili powder, green chutney, salt to prepare the marinade.
3. Put paneer strips in the marinade and let it marinade for sometime.
4. Heat oil in a pan and fry the marinated paneer.
5. Remove paneer from the pan. Saute carrots, onions and beans in the same pan.
6. Add chaat masala. Switch off the flame, and drop in salt and red cabbage. Set the vegetables mix aside.
7. Place a roti on a chopping board.
8. Spread some green chutney on the roti. Place a lettuce over the roti and then put some vegetables lengthwise.
9. Arrange paneer strips over the vegetables. Drizzle ketchup over the paneer and roll the rotis.
10. Slice and serve the paneer rolls. Enjoy.