A peppy noodle preparation easily made with readymade sauces and chopped vegetables. The Quick Masala Noodles has a nice crunch thanks to the chunky pieces of sautéed veggies. The cream imparts a rich feel to this dish, while the sauces impart a pungent tanginess. Colourful capsicums and juicy tomatoes are a must-add to this recipe, and it is also important to de-seed the tomatoes to retain the crunch and avoid gooeyness. Enjoy this delightful Quick Masala Noodles with a generous garnish of cheese.
|Finely chopped onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Finely chopped celery||2 Tablespoon|
|Deseeded and chopped tomato||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped red capsicum||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped green capsicum||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sliced mushroom||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tomato ketchup||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chili sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Fresh cream||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1/2 Tablespoon|
|Boiled flat noodles||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Grated processed cheese||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In a non-stick pan, heat butter, add onion and sauté over medium flame for 1 minute or until golden brown.
2. Add celery, sauté for 30 seconds and then stir in tomato, green capsicum, red capsicum and mushroom. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
3. Add tomato ketchup, chili sauce, cream and salt. Stir and cook for 1 minute.
4. Stir in lemon juice and noodles. Cook over medium flame for 1 more minute.
5. Serve hot garnished with cheese.