The word Mukhwas means Mouth Freshener. But it just not freshen up your mouth only but also helps to digest food easily. I eat Mukhwas few times a day and I find it so helpful in managing weight even.
Mukhwas is mix of healthy roasted seeds such as Fennel, Sesame, Dill, Carom, Flax and many others. Once you start consuming them on daily basis, you will notice a big difference in your health.
|Fennel seeds||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sesame seed||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lime juice||1 Tablespoon|
1. Mix together lemon juice, water and salt.
2. To the fennel seeds, add in the fennel seed mixture, allow to sit for about 5 minutes.
3. In a pan, roast over medium to low heat for 5-6 minutes. Transfer to a plate and allow to cool.
4. In the same pan, dry roast, sesame seeds for about a minute.
5. Rub the fennel seeds between yor palms and pass through a strainer.
6. Mix together fennel and the sesame seeds.
7. Serve after food.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 2376Calories from Fat 1117
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 133 g204.6%
Saturated Fat 11 g55%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 2374 mg98.92%
Total Carbohydrates 282 g94%
Dietary Fiber 205 g820%
Protein 98 g196%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet