|Cashew nuts||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Raw cacao||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Syrup of maple||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Agave nectar||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Vegan chocolate chips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
1. Soak the cashews in 2 cups of water.
2. In a blender, add the soaked cashew nuts along with the soaking liquid, 1/3 cup of agave syrup, 1/3 cup of maple syrup, 1/2 cup raw cacao chocolate and vanilla. Blend until smooth and creamy.
3. Pour into a freezer friendly container and place in the chiller and let it cool.
4. Pour the mix into an ice cream maker.
5. Put in 1 cup of vegan chocolate chips and mix well.
6. Place in the freezer for 2 hours.
7. Scoop into ice-cream bowls or cups and serve with vegan chocolate syrup or any other fruit topping if you like.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 4004Calories from Fat 2004
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 240 g369.2%
Saturated Fat 60 g300%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 85 mg3.54%
Total Carbohydrates 439 g146.3%
Dietary Fiber 68 g272%
Sugars 211 g
Protein 114 g228%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet