|Cookie starter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
2. Grease a baking sheet.
3. In a bowl, sift flour and salt together.
4. Use a pastry blender to cut in butter, until the mixture resembles coarse bread crumbs. Cookie starter is ready.
5. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients with cookie starter to form a dough.
6. Let the dough chill thoroughly.
7. On a board, sprinkle confectioners sugar.
8. Roll over it a small amount of dough 1/8" thick.
9. Then, cut the cookies.
10. On a greased baking sheet, arreange the cookies 1" apart.
11. Bake for about 6 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned.
12. Sprinkle confectioners sugar on top.
13. Cool and serve at once.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 933Calories from Fat 107
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.9%
Saturated Fat 1 g5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 1347 mg56.13%
Total Carbohydrates 182 g60.7%
Dietary Fiber 4 g16%
Sugars 76 g
Protein 17 g34%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet