Web chef, Kimberly Edwards shares with you How to BBQ Chili Cheddar Stuffed Hamburgers on this webisode of "Cooking like Alpha Beta Pie".
|Extra lean ground beef||1 Pound|
|Fresh ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Fresh breadcrumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||50 Gram , cut into cubes|
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground meat, piri piri chili, black pepper, breadcrumb, and butter. Mix well.
2. Divide meat into four equal parts. Place a meat piece between your palms and pat it into a flat disc.
3. Place 2 pieces of cheese in the center of the disc and roll it into a patty. Repeat to form more patties.
4. Pop patties in refrigerator for a couple of minutes or until nice and firm.
5. Preheat grill to medium and grease the grates with non-stick spray.
6. Place patties on grill, cover and cook for about 3-4 minutes per side or until done to desired doneness, turning them to 90 degree angle for nice grill marks.
7. Serve hamburger on bread with your favorite condiments.
You can add parsley, minced mushroom or anything you like in the meat mixture.
If patties start burning, then remove from grill and pop them in oven. Cook until done.