|Ground meat||3 Pound|
|Unsalted butter||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||3 Tablespoon , mince|
|Chiffonade basil||3 Tablespoon|
|Vine tomatoes||20 Gram , slice|
|Lettuce leaves||2 Large|
|Yellow onion||1 , slice|
|Blue cheese||1 Tablespoon , crumbled|
|Cantaloupe||1/2 Medium , chop|
|Poppy seeds||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Kosher salt||To Taste|
|Cracked pepper||To Taste|
1. In a hot skillet, add butter and cook the garlic. When you smell it, take it off the stove.
2. In a bowl, add the ground meat along with the garlic butter mix, basil and mix together.
3. Make patties out of the mix and season on both sides with salt and pepper.
4. Grill the patties along with thickly sliced onion.
5. Slice the kaiser roll and add lettuce, tomatoes, the hamburger patty, caramelized onions and top with some blue cheese.
6. For the cantaloupe: Peel and dice the cantaloupe. Add to a bowl along with honey and poppy seeds and toss well.
7. Plate and serve as main course along with side.