|Lean ground beef||1 Pound|
|Minced parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Freshly cracked pepper||To Taste|
|Bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sheep cheese cubes||4 Large (ripened black sheep cheese used)|
1. Preheat the grill on high.
2. In a bowl, combine ground beef with butter, egg, parsley, black pepper and bread crumbs. Mix well using your hands, do not over mix.
3. Divide the mixture into four even sized patties. Flatten out the patty in the center creating and indentation and place a cheese cube, cover the cheese with the meat as shown in the video.
4. Place the prepared patties in the freezer for 10 minutes.
5. Put the patties on the grill at medium-high temperature and allow to cook. Turn the patties slightly to obtain crosshatch grill marks. Flip carefully and cook on the other side as well.
6. Serve the burgers with lightly toasted buns, accompanied with Haskapa chutney and shredded cucumber.