|Celery head||1 , scrubbed and cut into 5 cm pieces|
|Carrots||2 , peeled and sliced|
|Brown stock/Water and 1/2 beef stock cube||300 Milliliter (Hot)|
|Cooked ham shoulder||100 Gram , cut into 2.5 cm strips|
|Black pepper||To Taste , freshly ground|
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In the cooker, heat the butter.
3) Saute the celery and carrots until both are beginning to colour.
4) Remove the cooker from the heat.
5) Add the stock or water and stock cube with the ham and season with salt and pepper.
6) Put lid on cooker to close, bring to high pressure and cook for 5 minutes.
7) Reduce the pressure quickly and cook for 5-7 minutes more.
8) Let stand until steam finishes.
9) Serve the braised celery with ham as side dish.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 803Calories from Fat 511
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 58 g89.2%
Saturated Fat 19 g95%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 2270 mg94.58%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.7%
Dietary Fiber 4 g16%
Sugars 11 g
Protein 33 g66%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet