|White new potatoes||2 Pound (6 Medium Ones)|
|Boiled water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Mild red onion||1 Small|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Sugar||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Water||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|White wine vinegar||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1) Boil potatoes for 30 minutes and then drain them.
2) Peel the potatoes and cut them into 1/2-inch cubes.
3) Peel the onions and slice them thinly.
4) Mix the potatoes and onion together and keep the mixture aside.
5) Cook the bacon and drain.
6) Add 7 slices into the
potatoes. Keep the remaining bacon slices aside.
7) Take a saucepan and add egg to it.
8) Add sugar, flour, mustard, salt, water and white wine vinegar.
9) Cook on medium heat for 4 minutes.
10) Pour this mixture over the potatoes and add salt and pepper.
11) Cover and allow the salad to chill over 4 hours or overnight.
12) Garnish the salad with the remaining bacon slices and serve.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1338Calories from Fat 122
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.5%
Saturated Fat 4 g20%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 1445 mg60.21%
Total Carbohydrates 283 g94.3%
Dietary Fiber 21 g84%
Sugars 110 g
Protein 31 g62%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet