|9 inch coconut crust||1 , chilled|
|Semi sweet chocolate pieces||6 Ounce (1 cup)|
|Chocolate pudding and pie mix||3/4 Ounce (1 package)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Toasted chopped almonds||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs) , whipped|
|Chocolate curls||1 Tablespoon (for garnish)|
1) Take a large cup and melt the chocolate pieces on SIMMER (3) for upto 6 minutes.
2) Now spread this over the chilled coconut crust.
3) Take another bowl and cook the milk and pudding mix together on HIGH(9), for upto 5 minutes ensure to stir to smoothen the mix.
4) Now toss in the almonds.stir.
5) Cool the pudding a bit before you pour into the pie shell.
6) Now chill the pie in refrigerator.
7) Top with whipped cream and garnish with chocolate curls.