|Puff pastry sheet||1|
|Minced pork||700 Gram|
|Bbq rub||5 Tablespoon (Don Marvos Pigwng)|
1. Preheat the grill to 150 C.
2. Roll out the puff pastry sheet on a hard surface. Evenly spread minced meat over the pastry.
3. Sprinkle barbecue rub all over the meat.
4. Roll the sheet until you reach midway. Cut the sheet with a pizza cutter.
5. Finish rolling the rest to get one more roll. Secure it well.
6. Slice the rolls into 1 inch thick slices.
7. Grill it over indirect heat, covered; for about 15 minutes.
8. Flip the rolls and cook it for another 15 minutes or until it is done.
9. Arrange the rolls on the platter and serve.