|Garlic||1 Teaspoon , minced|
|Ginger||1 Teaspoon , minced|
|Green bell peppers||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) , cut into medium sized chunks|
|Red bell peppers||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) , cut into medium sized chunks|
|Orange bell peppers||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) , cut into medium sized chunks|
|Red onion||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) , cut into medium sized chunks|
|Green onion||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) , finely chopped|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Chili sauce||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sweet and sour sauce||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Ginger||1/2 Teaspoon , minced finely|
|Garlic||1/2 Teaspoon , minced finely|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Plum sauce||1 Tablespoon (Optional)|
1. In a bowl toss paneer cubes with minced garlic, ginger and salt to taste and leave it to marinate for about 20 minutes.
2. In the meantime mix all the sauce ingredients in a bowl.
3. After 20 minutes add olive oil to the paneer and toss together.
4. Heat a nonstick pot to medium high, add the paneer and let it turn golden brown.
5. Remove on to a dish, add the vegetables into the empty pan and stir on high heat for about 2-3 minutes.
6. Add the paneer and the prepared sauce and stir lowering the heat.
7. Spread on a serving dish lined with green lettuce and serve with plain rice or pineapple fried rice if desired.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1454Calories from Fat 273
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g47.7%
Saturated Fat 4 g20%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 9436 mg393.17%
Total Carbohydrates 255 g85%
Dietary Fiber 9 g36%
Sugars 223 g
Protein 7 g14%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet