|Refried beans||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Carrots||1/4 Cup (4 tbs) , shredded|
|Green onion||4 Tablespoon|
|Taco seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Raw flour tortillas||4 Medium|
|Raw corn tortillas||4 Medium|
1. Wrap the tortillas in a damp towel.
2. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F.
3. To the refried beans in a bowl add salsa, carrots, corn, green onion and taco seasoning and mix well.
4. On a heated tortilla maker or griddle warm 1 tortilla at a time lightly and place in a plate.
5. Spread filling over the tortilla, scatter cheese, roll tightly and secure with toothpick.
6. Arrange the prepared tortillas in a plate and cover with cloth.
7. Slightly brush a few the tortillas with melted butter or oil and bake in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes.
8. In a deep fry pan heat oil and fry tortillas till golden brown in color flip them from time to time.
9. Remove the toothpicks from the Taquitos.
10. On a serving plate arrange the Taquitos, make a bed of lettuce beside them.
11. Spoon guacamole and salsa over the lettuce, sprinkle scallions, tomatoes and olives and serve.