Learn how to make crispy Veg Spring Rolls recipe - a quick easy to make party starter snack from our chef Archana on Ruchkar Mejwani.
|Ginger garlic paste||1 Tablespoon (or Ginger Garlic crush)|
|Finely chopped green chillies||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped spring onions||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped cabbage||1 Cup (16 tbs) (chopped lengthwise)|
|Carrot||1 (chopped lengthwise)|
|Capsicum||1 (chopped lengthwise)|
|Red chilli sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|For the covering:|
|All purpose flour||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Corn flour||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (for deep frying and for the batter)|
|Water||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. To make the filling in a pan heat some oil.
2. Add ginger garlic crush, green chillies, spring onion, cabbage, carrot, capsicum, red chilli sauce, soya sauce, black pepper powder & salt. Mix everything well.
3. Once the filling is done keep it aside to cool down.
4. To make the covering in a bowl add all purpose flour, corn flour, oil and salt. Mix everything with a spoon.
5. Then add water as required to make a soft dough.
6. Start rolling out thin sheets.
7. Spread the mixture over the sheets.
8. Make tight rolls covering up the mixture completely. Fix the edges of the rolls with plain flour paste and deep fry the rolls.
9. Spring Rolls are ready! Serve hot!