|Shelled peanuts/Cashews / pecan / walnut halves||2/3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Vanilla ice cream||1 Quart|
|9 inch pecan crumb crust||1 , chilled|
|Fudge sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs) , chilled|
1) Into the blender, add in the shelled cashews, pecans or walnuts.
2) Using the Stir Blade, pulse till the nuts are finely chopped.
3) Transfer the chopped nuts into a bowl.
4) Spoon half the amount of the vanilla ice cream into the chilled pecan crumb crust.
5) Drizzle 1/2 cup of fudge sauce over the ice cream.
6) Next, sprinkle the top with half the amount of chopped nuts.
7) Repeat the ice cream, fudge sauce and nuts layer one more time.
8) Freeze the crust for about 5 hours till its firms up.
9) Serve the Fudge Nut Sundae Pie sprinkled with chocolate shavings, if desired.