|Soft butter||3/4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Dark brown sugar||6 Tablespoon|
|Corn syrup/Honey||3 Tablespoon|
|Flour||3/4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Baking powder||3/4 Teaspoon|
|Brandy/Rum||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Red candied cherries||1 3/4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Green candied cherries||1 3/4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Walnuts/Pecans||6 Cup (96 tbs) , coarsely chopped|
1. In large mixing bowl, cream butter, brown sugar and corn syrup.
2. Add eggs, one at a time, beating continuously.
3. Blend with flour, salt, baking powder, nutmeg and allspice until smooth, stir in brandy and fold in cherries and nuts.
4. Pour into 12-cup bundt pan and microwave at high for 10-14 minutes, rotating 1/4 turn every 4 minutes.
5. Rest 15-20 minutes before loosening and invert from pan.
6. Glaze if desired and serve.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 9205Calories from Fat 4784
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 562 g864.6%
Saturated Fat 135 g675%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 2461 mg102.54%
Total Carbohydrates 955 g318.3%
Dietary Fiber 44 g176%
Sugars 696 g
Protein 141 g282%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet