Learn how to make a fresh ACAI Fruit bowl. This is one of Blender Babes' favorite new healthy dessert recipes using a Blendtec or Vitamix commercial blender. Acai bowls are popping up at health conscious restaurants and stores all over the place. This superfood can be used in a variety of recipes, but what better way than a healthy frozen treat the whole family will enjoy! Sometimes we like to add banana to this recipe which makes it a thicker and creamier texture, not to mention nutrition.
|Frozen acai bar||25 Gram|
|Milk||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Banana||1 , chop|
|Granola||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In the blendtec place the acai bar and milk.
2. Press the manual button on the blendtec and take it to speed 6.
3. Blend till the blade is spinning freely.
4. Stop and use a spatula to scrape the sides, bring to the center.
5. And blend on speed 6 again.
6. Blend until smooth to desired consistency.
7. Transfer in a bowl and top it with banana and granola
8. Serve the Acai Fruit Bowl after a hearty meal.
If using a vitamix start off with speed 1 and slowly increase to speed 10 and then flip to high.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 766Calories from Fat 180
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.3%
Saturated Fat 12 g60%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 223 mg9.29%
Total Carbohydrates 123 g41%
Dietary Fiber 10 g40%
Sugars 53 g
Protein 26 g52%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet