|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Gelatin||3/5 Ounce (Jell|
|Cold water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cool whip whipped topping||8 Ounce (Thawed And Divided)|
|Blueberries||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1. Add boiling water to gelatin mix in a medium bowl.
2. Stir for 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
3. Stir in cold water.
4. Pour into 13x9-inch pan and refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm.
5. Cut gelatin into 1/2-inch cubes.
6. Reserve 1 cup COOL WHIP for garnish.
7. Layer blueberries, remaining COOL WHIP and gelatin into 4-8 sections of your Easy Lunchbox compartments. 8. Top with reserved COOL WHIP.
9. Serve chilled, or pack it for school or picnic.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 684Calories from Fat 256
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g40%
Saturated Fat 25 g125%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 57 mg2.38%
Total Carbohydrates 107 g35.7%
Dietary Fiber 5 g20%
Sugars 47 g
Protein 16 g32%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet