|Small curd cottage cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Powdered sugar||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fresh strawberries||3 Cup (48 tbs) , halved|
|Sugar||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Whole wheat crepes||8|
1) Pass cottage cheese through a sieve or food mill.
2) Mix cottage cheese, yogurt, and powdered sugar and keep aside.
3) Mix together strawberries and sugar.
4) Spread 1 tablespoon cheese filling and a few strawberries at the center of each crepe.
5) Fold the crepes into rolls and arrange on a serving platter.
6) Top the crepes with the rest of cheese filling and strawberries.
7) Serve immediately.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1205Calories from Fat 228
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38.5%
Saturated Fat 12 g60%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 1422 mg59.25%
Total Carbohydrates 194 g64.7%
Dietary Fiber 19 g76%
Sugars 147 g
Protein 54 g108%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet