An exotic Banana Flambee recipe made easy for you with a step by step video guide. A simple and easy to prepare dish, the Banana Flambee is made with banana cooked in rich ingredients like butter, orange juice and rum. It can be served with vanilla ice cream. The rich flavor and taste is a hit with most of my friends and is sure to work for you as well.
|Raisins||2 Tablespoon (Soaked In Orange Juice)|
|Brown sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Nutmeg||To Taste , freshly grated|
1) Peel the banana and slice in half lengthwise.
2) In a frying pan, heat the butter until melted.
3) When butter melts, add the bananas and saute them gently on both the sides.
4) Sprinkle the banana with brown sugar and grated nutmeg.
5) Then add the raisins soaked in orange juice along with some orange juice.
6) Take off the pan from the heat and pour in the rum.
7) Return the pan to heat, allow to flame and cook for a few minutes, shaking the pan occasionally.
8) Serve the banana flambe with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.