Who says, bananas are about banana splits.. Try this crispy soft recipe to savour banana to the fullest.
|Banana||1 , cut into chunks|
|Milk||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Melted butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Cornflakes||1 Cup (16 tbs) , crushed|
1. Preheat oven to 450F.
2. In a small bowl, take milk and add salt.
3. Dip each banana piece into the milk and then coat with cornflakes, place on a baking tray.
4. On each coated banana piece, drizzle some butter.
5. Bake at 450F for 10 minutes.
6. Serve with you choice of beverage.