|Light brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs) , firmly packed|
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Confectioners sugar||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Sea salt||1 Teaspoon (1/2|
1. In a 3-quart saucepan, combine light brown sugar and butter.
2. Place the pan on medium heat, stir constantly and bring it to a rolling boil.
3. Stir in cream and return just to a boil.
4. Remove the pan from heat and pour into the bowl of a stand mixer.
5. Gradually add confectioner's sugar and vanilla. Beat at medium speed using the whisk attachment after each addition, for 4-10 minutes or until thickened.
6. When the frosting is of spreading consistency but still hot, spread it on cake, and sprinkle salt on top. cut and serve.
The whisking time depends on the cooking of the syrup.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 4585Calories from Fat 1843
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 209 g321.5%
Saturated Fat 133 g665%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 1583 mg65.96%
Total Carbohydrates 685 g228.3%
Dietary Fiber %
Sugars 669 g
Protein 2 g4%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet