A great frosting to use on a peanut butter cake, chocolate cake, vanilla cake or cupcakes. Delicious.
|Butter||3/4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Powdered sugar||3 1/2 Cup (56 tbs)|
1. Heat a saucepan and add butter, buttermilk and peanut butter.
2. Mix well and boil for a few minutes.
3. In a large bowl, place powdered sugar.
4. Add the peanut mixture.
5. Add in vanilla. Mix well until smooth and creamy.
6. Use to frost a peanut butter cake, chocolate cake or whatever you choose.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 3799Calories from Fat 1744
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 201 g309.2%
Saturated Fat 99 g495%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 634 mg26.42%
Total Carbohydrates 474 g158%
Dietary Fiber 7 g28%
Sugars 433 g
Protein 33 g66%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet