KC Pomering of G-Free Foodie shows you how to make a delicious Gluten Free, Corn Free Dairy Free Frosting.
|Vanilla soy milk||1 Cup (16 tbs) (or Rice, Soy, Almond or Dairy)|
|Sweet rice flour||5 Tablespoon|
|Butter substitute||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a saucepan add in the vanilla soy milk and sweet rice powder. Place on stove and whisk continuously until thickens.
2. Take off the pan from the stove and add in the vanilla and salt. Mix well with whisker and set aside.
3. Meanwhile in a mixing bowl add in the butter substitute and white sugar. Cream together with stand mixer.
4. Add in the milk mixture to the butter substitute mixture. Blend for few minutes.
5. Top the cupcakes with the Dairy Free and Corn Free Frosting and enjoy!
Add 4 tablespoons cocoa and 5 tablespoons sugar to the beating process at the end. For extra chocolate flavor, reduce the vanilla extract to 1 1/2 teaspoons and add 1/2 teaspoon Gluten Free chocolate extract at the prescribed time.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1301Calories from Fat 80
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.9%
Saturated Fat 0.5 g2.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 2340.1 mg97.5%
Total Carbohydrates 294 g97.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.46 g6%
Sugars 212.4 g
Protein 14 g27.5%
Vitamin A 258.7% Vitamin C %
Calcium 6.4% Iron 25%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet