|Icing sugar mix||1 Kilogram , sifted|
|Unsalted butter||250 Gram (Softened or at room temperature)|
|Full fat milk||5 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||2 Tablespoon|
1. Beat butter at medium speed for about 10 minutes or until light yellow and fluffy.
2. Add icing sugar a little at a time and continue to incorporate it in butter.
3. Drop in vanilla extract. Continue to mix.
4. Add some milk, when the frosting gets too dense. Continue to add sugar and mix.
5. Use it to decorate whatever you like. Feel free to add color of your choice.