|Shrimp||6 Ounce , drained|
|Canned shrimp||6 Ounce , drained and mashed|
|Onion||1 Tablespoon , finley diced|
|Celery||1 Tablespoon , finley diced|
|Green bell pepper||1 Tablespoon , finley diced|
|Oregano leaves||1/8 Teaspoon|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Enriched all purpose flour||2 1/2 Tablespoon (2 Tablespoons Plus 1 1/2 Teaspoons)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Teaspoon|
1) Combine together the vegetables, lemon juice, seasonings and shrimp in a small bowl.
2) Add the egg into the mixture and stir well.
3) Blend in the flour.
4) Shape the mixture into 4 patties which are equal in size. Ensure that the patties are moist.
5) Heat the oil in a small non-stick skillet.
6) Add the patties and cook over high heat till they are brown and crisp on the bottom-side. Turn the patties over and cook the other side as well.
7) Bring the heat down to moderate and cook the patties for about 5 more minutes on each side.
8) Serve hot.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 735Calories from Fat 224
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38.5%
Saturated Fat 5 g25%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 532 mg22.17%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.7%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 87 g174%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet