Who doesn't loves crispy homemade fries along with their burgers! here's a twist to the regular homemade fries that you will totally love.
|Cayenne pepper||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Onion powder||1 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper.
3. Using a spiralizer, cut the sweet potato as shown in the video.
4. Place them on the baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes.
5. In a bowl, combine salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper and chili powder. Mix well and sprinkle evenly on the fries.
6. Serve hot as an accompaniment to your burger.