Homemade fries and so simple to do. Completely rocks.
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh dill||1 1/2 Tablespoon|
|Freshly groundblack pepper||To Taste|
|Sea salt||To Taste|
1. Mix dill with olive oil and let it sit for sometime such that the oil picks up the flavor.
2. Season the oil with freshly ground black pepper, cayenne pepper.
3. Preheat the oven to 370 F.
4. Toss potatoes with oil and spices.
5. Spread potatoes on a baking dish lined with silicone mates. Season with sea salt.
6. Bake fries for 20 to 25 minutes and then flip them over.
7. Sprikle sea salt on top and bake for another 20 minutes or until brown and cooked.
8. Serve the fries alongside Russian sauce and enjoy.