A simple recipe to prepare veal rack, marinated in fresh sage. The output is very juicy and moist.
|Olive oil||6 Tablespoon|
|Fresh sage||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Two handfuls)|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm)|
|Veal rack||1 1/4 Kilogram|
1. Grind together garlic, kosher salt, pepper and fresh sage. Mix it well together. Add extra virgin olive oil and blend everything well to form the marinade.
2. Place the veal rack in a ziploc. Pour the marinade over the top. Evenly coat the veal rack with marinade and place it in the refrigerator for 6 to 8 hours.
3. Prepare the monolith kamado cooker at 145 C for indirect heat. Place a dripping pan under the main grade.
4. Insert a probe into the meat and place it on the grill.
5. Cook the meat until it reaches an internal meat temperature of 54 C, approximately two hours.
6. Rest the meat for 10 minutes.
7. Slice and serve on a platter.