Ever feel like making something really fancy really fast? Well, look no further! This recipe takes about 2 minutes to prepare and you wont believe how flavorful this healthy dinner can be. This recipe only makes one serving but its so easy to do youll want to make this for a dinner party of 20! I like to serve it rustic style still in the parchment with some rice and veggies.
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|White fish fillet||1 (halibut, tilapia, sea bass, etc)|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Artichoke heart quarters||4|
|Cherry tomatoes||4 , halved|
|Fresh thyme||1 Pinch|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Lay your parchment paper flat and place the fish fillet in the middle.
3. Drizzle it with olive oil and salt and pepper on each side.
4. Top the fish with lemon, artichoke heart quarters, and cherry tomatoes. Take the two long side of the parchment and fold them together. Then take the outer pieces and fold them in, making a little package.
5. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
6. Garnish with some thyme and serve with white wine.