The sweet chocolate ganache with the coating of cocoa powder will leave your mouth watering until the next bite.
|Heavy whipping cream||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Bittersweet chocolate chips||1 3/4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Unsweetened cocoa powder||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. In a small saucepan, place cream and bring it to a simmer.
2. Add butter and chocolate chips, stir until completely melted.
3. Into a shallow dish, pour the melted chocolate mixture. Cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for 2 hours or in freezer for 20 minutes.
4. Remove the chocolate mixture from the refrigerator and using a melon baller, scoop out 1 inch balls of chocolate and roll in the unsweetened cocoa powder.
5. Enjoy immediately or refrigerate up to 2 weeks in an air tight container.