Looking for a fun and easy kids dessert you can make together? Using a few simple ingredients, including chocolate pudding and whipped cream, teenage chef Justin Miller shows you his own recipe for how to make cookie parfaits with kids.
|Instant pudding||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Whipped cream||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Gummy worms||3 (or dinosaurs)|
1. In a zip lock bag put the oreo cookies and crush them into small pieces using a rolling pin or hammer.
2. In a bowl mix the whipped cream and the chocolate pudding gently till well combined. Set aside.
3. In a serving glass put 1 tablespoon crushed oreos. Layer it with the pudding whipped cream mixture to fill 1/3rd of the glass. Repeat the layering with oreos and pudding mixture and finally finish with the cookies.
4. Garnish with the gummy worms and dinosaurs. Place it in the refrigerator to chill till served.
5. Serve the parfait chilled.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1560Calories from Fat 697
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 78 g120%
Saturated Fat 34 g170%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 1742 mg72.58%
Total Carbohydrates 218 g72.7%
Dietary Fiber 5 g20%
Sugars 159 g
Protein 6 g12%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet