|Please See Video|
1. To make the lobster bisque, in a small frying pan place 1/4 cup chicken broth and the onion. Cook over a low heat for 5 to 7 minutes.
2. In a medium size pot over medium heat melt the butter. Slowly whisk in flour. Whisk until
3. a creamy mixture is created.
4. Gradually pour in broth, whisking constantly. Whisk in milk, salt, onion, lobster meat,
5. Worcestershire sauce and cayenne pepper.
6. Heat until soup is almost boiling. Do not boil the soup as the milk will curdle when boiled.
7. To make the filling for the free form lasagna, in a sauté pan, heat the oil.
8. When hot, sear the scallops and shrimp for 3-4 minutes.
9. Add tomatoes and sauté until soft and sauce like.
10. Season with salt and pepper.
11. Top with baby spinach and sauté until the spinach is wilted.
12. Stir in the cream and simmer on low until seafood is tender, about 1-2 minutes.
13. In each serving pasta dish, make a cross with 2 lasagna noodles.
14. Spoon the seafood and spinach cream filling in the center and fold the pasta, overlapping alternately, to form a square.
15. Hold together by inserting fried spaghetti.
16. Ladle the hot lobster bisque on top.