In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Blue Cheese Vinaigrette. This is great on a green, leafy salad, but you can also mix it into chicken or tuna salad.
|Red wine vinegar||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Dijon mustard||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic clove||1 , finely chopped|
|Coarse salt||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Blue cheese||1 Ounce , crumbled (You may use Roquefort cheese)|
|Light olive oil||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (ou may use any type of olive oil or other vegetable oil)|
1. In a small bowl, combine red wine vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, garlic, coarse salt, and black pepper. Whisk well.
2. Add blue cheese and using a fork, mash it into the mixture.
3. Whisk the mixture, while slowing drizzling olive oil into the bowl.
4. Pour into a serving pitcher and refrigerate until ready to use. Stir well, when ready to use.
5. Drizzle on the favorite salad or chicken.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 767Calories from Fat 711
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 80 g123.1%
Saturated Fat 15 g75%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 864 mg36%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.7%
Dietary Fiber %
Protein 7 g14%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet