|Black olives||6 Ounce , stoned (175 Gram)|
|Garlic cloves||1 Small , skinned and crushed|
|Canned tuna in oil||3 1/2 Ounce (99 Gram)|
|Lemon juice||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Chopped fresh basil/2 teaspoon dried basil||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Chopped fresh parsley||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Olive oil||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
1) In a blender or food processor place together olive, anchovy, garlic, tuna with oil, lemon juice, herbs, olive and oil and seasoning.
2) Process the anchovy mixture until smooth and adjust seasoning.
3) Place the tapenade into a small bowl or 2 ramekins, cover with plastic film.
4) Put the bowl or ramekin in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
5) Serve with slices of toasted bread or as desired.
Tapenade will keep in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 772Calories from Fat 570
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 67 g103.1%
Saturated Fat 5 g25%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 2489 mg103.71%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g5%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4%
Protein 32 g64%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet