|All purpose potatoes||2 1/4 Pound , peeled and thinly sliced crosswise|
|Onion||2 , halved lengthwise, thinly sliced crosswise, slices separated|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm) , finely chopped (large cloves)|
|Low fat milk||2 1/2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||3 Tablespoon|
|Gruyere cheese||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs) , shredded|
1) Preheat the oven at 300 degrees for 3 minutes.
2) Take the potatoes, onion, garlic, milk, salt and pepper in a saucepan.
3) Add flour and stir the mixture well.
4) Boil them and allow them to simmer on low heat for 2-3 minutes.
5) Transfer the mixture into a glass casserole dish and add some gruyere cheese.
6) Bake the dish at 300 degrees for around 50 minutes until the potatoes are cooked.
7) After 50 minutes, increase the temperature to 400 degrees and bake for another 2-3 minutes.
8) Serve the dish when it is completely cold.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1469Calories from Fat 155
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.7%
Saturated Fat 9 g45%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 2006 mg83.58%
Total Carbohydrates 281 g93.7%
Dietary Fiber 28 g112%
Sugars 49 g
Protein 62 g124%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet