Today I will show you how to make a chicken cordon bleu panini sandwich. We will take it from formal to informal with this easy to make sandwich.
|Chicken breast||1 Large|
|Complete seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Swiss cheese slice||2|
|Prosciutto/Cured ham||25 Gram (1 slice)|
|Flour||2 Tablespoon (For dusting)|
|Breadcrumbs||2 Tablespoon (for coating)|
|Eggs||1 , beaten|
|French bread slices||2|
1. Pound the chicken breast fillets with millet to ¼ inch thickness.
2. Season the fillets with complete seasoning. Refrigerate for 4 hours.
3. Dredge the chicken breast in flour, followed by dipping in egg and finally coating with breadcrumbs.
4. In a shallow pan heat oil and place the chicken. Cook for 3 minutes on one side and then flip the chicken, cook for another 3 minutes on medium heat.
5. Grease the French bread with butter spray, top with chicken, prosciutto and Swiss cheese. Cover with bread slice.
6. Place the sandwich on Panini maker and cook until bread is brown.
7. Serve sandwich with potato wafers.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 831Calories from Fat 285
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g49.2%
Saturated Fat 14.84 g74.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 365.9 mg
Sodium 2159.6 mg89.98%
Total Carbohydrates 61 g20.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.64 g11%
Sugars 3.9 g
Protein 72 g143.4%
Vitamin A 5.5% Vitamin C 3.5%
Calcium 64.8% Iron 33.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet