|Mushrooms||225 Gram , soaked, cleaned and chopped|
|Onion||1 , sliced|
|Grated cheese||113 Gram (1 Cup)|
|Milk||360 Milliliter (2 Cups)|
|Egg yolk||1 , beaten|
|Vegetable stock||625 Milliliter (3 Cups)|
|Heavy cream||4 Tablespoon|
|Salt||2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Finely chopped mint||2 Tablespoon|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Place mushrooms in a pan with enough water to cover. Cook until soft approximately 30 mins. Press through a sieve. There should be about 2 cups of puree.
2. Melt butter, fry onion until transparent, blend in flour. Gradually add milk, place the pan over hot water and cook until thick, stirring constantly.
4. Add mushroom puree with seasoningand vegetable stock.
5. Stir in beaten egg and cheese, mix well until cheese is melted.
6. Serve hot in individual soup bowl, garnish with cream and mint.
Chicken Mushroom Bisque
1. Add 1 cup finely chopped cooked chicken at stage 4.
2. Use chicken stock instead of vegetable stock.
3. Remaining recipe follow as above.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1543Calories from Fat 954
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 108 g166.2%
Saturated Fat 64 g320%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 5456 mg227.33%
Total Carbohydrates 78 g26%
Dietary Fiber 11 g44%
Sugars 29 g
Protein 72 g144%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet