|Cream of tartar||1 Pinch (If Not Using A Copper Bowl)|
|Sugar||3/4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Shredded coconut||12 Ounce (4 Cups / 1 Package)|
1. Preheat oven to 200º F.
2. Line 2 baking pans with parchment paper.
3. In a stand mixer with the whisk attachment; beat the egg whites with the cream of tartar for about 5 minutes until medium peaks are reached.
4. Gradually add sugar and continue to beat for 2 minutes until stiff peaks formed.
5. Add coconut into the egg whites.
6. Into a pastry bag fitted with a 1/2” tip, spoon the mixture.
7. Pipe rounds onto prepared pans 2” round and 1” high.
8. Bake for about 3 hours, until they feel hard and dry to the touch; ff they start browning too quickly, reduce oven temp.
9. Let them cool on a rack, and store in an airtight container.
For more information please visit: www.legourmet.tvThis video is a creation of Legourmettv. You can visit legourmet for complete recipes, and more videos.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1842Calories from Fat 955
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 114 g175.4%
Saturated Fat 101 g505%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 260 mg10.83%
Total Carbohydrates 203 g67.7%
Dietary Fiber 30 g120%
Sugars 171 g
Protein 24 g48%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet